Wednesday, April 11, 2007

An Introduction.

"Me against the Whole World? It's a little deeper."

Recently I was just hired to a company that doesn't need a name on this blog--don't worry about it--and on the first day, I was told my work is pretty "mindless". Great, I thought, and not even close to sarcastically; the last thing I want is to be mentally strained and dead at the end of each day. As a result of this "mindless" work, my supervisor informed me to take little breaks so I don't go crazy and specifically said "If you want to blog, you can". Now, I have tried writing blogs before and, frankly, I sucked at it. I tried to make it some holier-than-thou type of thing where I'm pitting myself as your God damned savior.

Not so much.

Frankly, I just enjoy writing, and with a medium like this there really are no confinements. If I want to talk about my day like a lass, I can. When something pisses me off--or make me hard like a rock--you'll be sure to read about it here. And, hell, maybe if I'm feeling creative I might put up a haiku (a-ha). If you enjoy my style of prose, I think you'll enjoy this blog. And if not...well, I've never been against reading my own shit :D

No comments: